The New CARB Regulations & Coping with Holiday Markets
Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 10:00am
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) will require California shippers to conform to new refrigerated transportation regulations effective January 1, 2013. Please join us for an educational webinar that will discuss how shippers can comply with the law and avoid possible financial penalties.
Thursday, November 15
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. PST
Topics covered include:
- What are the requirements for California-based shippers?
- How can a shipper verify if the carrier is compliant?
- What are the penalties for being non-compliant and who is liable?
- What are the requirements for carriers?
- Can the shipper rely on the transportation broker to determine compliance?
Also covered: The transportation outlook for the holiday markets and how to meet its challenges.
Rod Hill, CA Air Resources Board
Shannon Leigh, Transportation Manager, C.H. Robinson Worldwide
Chris Valadez, Director of Environmental & Regulatory Affairs, California Grape & Tree Fruit League
Matt McInerney, Executive Vice President, Western Growers
California Grape & Tree Fruit League and Western Growers
Member Price: Free