Crop Insurance Sales Specialist
As the Crop Insurance Sales Specialist you will be responsible for selling crop insurance to existing Western Growers Insurance Services clients as well as new customers. The Crop Insurance Sales Specialist is also expected to partner with the Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers, and additional WGIS team members to form a unified sales and service team.
What you'll get to do:
- Meet and exceed all assigned new sales goals and develop detailed sales plans that result in sales success.
- Prospect for new business opportunities on a regular basis in order to meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Interface regularly with carrier underwriters by providing accurate prospect information and to ascertain best customers rates.
- Identify and enlist the help of internal and external resources/staff in order to close sales.
- Develop strategic relationships with WGA members, crop insurance carriers and other WGIS team members.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities and opportunities
- Participate as a leader within crop insurance, property and casualty, and agricultural organizations.
- BS/BA Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of prior successful crop insurance new sales experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of crop insurance, commercial lines and other insurance products are financed purchased and delivered.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to staff members and customers.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Property & Casualty license required.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driveing record required.
- Agriculture or related industry experience required.
- Ability to focus strategically on new business opportunities.
- Must be a highly motivated individual and a self starter.
- Must possess a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
Contact Name: Pamela Flores
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in employment with Western Growers. At this time, we are not accepting any third-party vendors.
We accept resumes only when we intend to fulfill a position. All current openings are listed on this website. When you review a position, carefully read the qualifications and duties/responsibilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes unless specifically requested to do so with a specified job posting. We also do not accept unsolicited employment agency/recruiter resumes. Do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or any employee. Western Growers will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm that was not issues a search assignment from the Western Growers HR department. Western Growers will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Western Growers will shred unsolicited resumes without review.