Employee Benefit Account Manager - Assistant
As the Assistant Account Manager Employee Benefits you will work with the Employee Benefits (EB) Sales Executives, Regional Sales Managers, and Account Managers to meet the Sales Department goals for property and casualty lines of business. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing, placement and servicing of all Western Growers (WG) new and renewal EB business.
What you can look forward to;
Business Development and Retention Support
Facilitate documentation requests using available technologies that deliver quality products for the topside producer, Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, and/or management staff as requested, including but not limited to:
- paperwork required in the sale, renewal and/or change of insurance for a customer
Perform quality review of business submission documentation being exchanged between carrier(s), customers and WG employees as provided.
Data entry and analytics
Participate in the data analytics for WGIS and assist in validating and continuous updating of workflow documentation with management.
Facilitate the timely and accurate collection, input and data maintenance of required information in the requisite software applications utilized by WGIS (e.g., Epic).
document management (i.e., scanning and attaching information into Agency Management System – Epic)
execution of associated workflows
Issue Research and Resolution
Perform as a point of contact for WGIS customer issues reported via email, telephone and/or in person.
Handle requests for service independently or escalate in a timely manner.
Document customer service issue/problems.
Research issues/problems through system documentation and interface with all required internal WGA departments and determine appropriate response/solution.
Contact customer and provide either information requested or resolution to problem and ensure customer satisfaction.
Assist in resolution implementation efforts for customers as requested.
Utilize all capabilities to satisfy one mission — to enhance the competitiveness and profitability of our members. Do everything possible to help members succeed by being curious and striving to understand what others are trying to achieve, planning and executing work in a helpful and collaborative manner, being willing to adjust efforts to ensure that work and attitude are helpful to others, being self-accountable, creating positive impact, and being diligent in delivering results.
Maintain a clean DMV record and the ability to travel to locations throughout the US (mainly California and Arizona).
All other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent degree required; BA/BS degree preferred and one to two years of prior experience in an insurance agency environment, with employee benefits, health or property and casualty products background and knowledge.
- Strong organizational, written communication and verbal communication skills required.
- Good skills in end-user computer software applications e.g. calendar, presentation, spreadsheet and word processing.
- Experience using office equipment including, but not limited to: computer, fax, telephone, copier, and scanner.
- Prior experience using an insurance data tracking software preferred.
- Prior experience working in a team environment required.
- Prior experience working in a sales and/or customer contact environment preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Prior experience in Agriculture industry preferred but not required.
Send resume to Lola da Silva, ldasilva@WGA.COM
Thank you for your interest in employment with Western Growers. At this time, we are not accepting any third-party vendors.
We accept resumes only when we intend to fulfill a position. All current openings are listed on this website. When you review a position, carefully read the qualifications and duties/responsibilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes unless specifically requested to do so with a specified job posting. We also do not accept unsolicited employment agency/recruiter resumes. Do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or any employee. Western Growers will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm that was not issues a search assignment from the Western Growers HR department. Western Growers will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Western Growers will shred unsolicited resumes without review.