Sales Executive - Employee Benefits
As a Sales Executive (SE) you are responsible for selling Employee Benefits products to prospects. You will also partner with SE - Commercial P&C, Account Managers and other team members to form unified sales and service team.
What you can look forward to;
- Hundreds of warm leads-members of our agricultural association and healthcare clients.
- All expenses paid including transportation, meals, conferences, licenses and education.
- Dedicated experienced, support staff.
- Spend most of your time with prospects, not with paperwork.
- Top tier markets and niche products.
- Develop detailed sales plans that result in sales success.
- Prospect for new business. 70% of your time will be in-person visits to Ag businesses.
- Seek out new customers by developing opportunities, through networking, to generate “warm-leads” or prospects.
- Interface regularly with WG Underwriting by providing accurate prospect information and ascertain best customer rates and/or products. Or, when appropriate, work with carriers and markets to determine the best product in the customer’s interest/needs.
- Cross-sell other WG products and services to seek a level of penetration in each account relationship.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities and opportunities.
- Five (5) years of prior successful insurance sales experience.
- Active state Health license required.
- Comprehensive understanding of how employee benefits and other insurance products are presented, described, financed, purchased and delivered.
- Proven ability to influence company decision makers i.e. principals/owners, chief executives, chief financial officers, human resources management etc. to purchase insurance.
- Agriculture or related industry experience helpful.
- Responsible driving history, valid driver’s license, and active auto insurance.
- Content being a “Road Warrior”, regions are big and require a lot of over the road travel (expense reimbursement available).
Thank you for your interest in employment with Western Growers. At this time, we are not accepting any third-party vendors.
We accept resumes only when we intend to fulfill a position. All current openings are listed on this website. When you review a position, carefully read the qualifications and duties/responsibilities.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes unless specifically requested to do so with a specified job posting. We also do not accept unsolicited employment agency/recruiter resumes. Do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or any employee. Western Growers will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm that was not issues a search assignment from the Western Growers HR department. Western Growers will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Western Growers will shred unsolicited resumes without review.