Western Growers provides comprehensive H-2A services to growers and farm labor contractors, including:
- Drafting and submitting application materials to the state workforce agency and U.S. Department of Labor to obtain labor certifications.
- Coordinating recruitment activities.
- Filing for visa petition approval by the USCIS.
- Coordinating recruitment in Mexico, consular presentation, inbound and outbound transportation of workers.
- Coordinating visa processing by the U.S. State Department Consulate in Mexico.
Except in the case of emergencies, employers should contact Western Growers at least 90 days before the date workers are needed. Contact WG Vice President and General Counsel Jason Resnick for details.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.