Sign up now to participate in the water rights webinar being sponsored by Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP this Thursday, January 16th. The webinar will explore and evaluate the underlying fundamentals of water law and policy in California, with a brief comparison to water laws applicable in Arizona. Participants will learn the essential elements of water management laws, including:
- The types of property rights applied to water
- The demarcation between public and private interests in water resources
- The different legal regimes applied to surface water and groundwater and how the two are coordinated
- Federal versus state authority in water management
- The various legal institutions that govern the use of water
Presenters will also review the significant concerns and issues pertaining to water use in California and Arizona.
Presenters: Kenneth Khachigian, Senior Partner; Russell M. McGlothlin, Shareholder; and Bradley J. Herrema, Shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP.
Moderator: Jason Resnick, Vice President and General Counsel, Western Growers
January 16, 2014 | 11:00 a.m. PST
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.