Whether you own and operate a company in California or you just do business here, you need to be aware of new employment laws taking effect as soon as a few weeks from now. To bring you up to speed on key California legislative and case law developments that will help your business prepare for 2015, Western Growers is sponsoring a free webinar for members.
The webinar will cover:
- The new Paid Sick Leave law
- New requirements for sexual harassment prevention training for employers with 50 or more employees
- New requirements for FLCs to provide sexual harassment prevention training
- The new Joint Employer Liability law (AB 1897)
- An update on developments impacting piece-rate compensation
- and more…
This is an important update and we highly recommend that someone from your organization participates in the webinar.
2015 California Employment Law Update
Thursday, December 18, 2014
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PST
If you have questions, please contact Jason Resnick, vice president and general counsel.
This webinar is made possible thanks to the support of the Farm Credit Alliance: American Ag Credit, CoBank, Farm Credit West and Fresno Madera Farm Credit.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.