The most effective PACA training the industry has to offer is coming to the Salinas Valley! AND YOU’RE INVITED!
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015, Western Growers and the Grower-Shipper Association will hold a FREE seminar in Salinas, California, to demonstrate to you and your team the best industry practices for completing successful sales contracts.
Gather your sales and credit teams together to hear from WGs own in–house experts Matt McInerney and Tom Oliveri to learn more about:
• Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA) and Dispute Resolution Corporation (DRC) tools
• understanding contract terms of sale
• interpreting government inspections
• steps to insure payment
• ...and more!
Navigating Best Practices for Successful Sales Contracts
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. (Hosted lunch provided at 11:30 SHARP!)
Monterey County Ag Commissioner’s Conference Center
1428 Abbott Street
• Matt McInerney, Executive Vice President of Western Growers
• Tom Oliveri, Director of Trade Practices & Commodity Services for Western Growers
Space is limited for this FREE seminar so please REGISTER TODAY!
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.