The Volkswagen Environmental Mitigation Trust is now offering incentive funding for electric forklifts, awarding up to $175,000 per forklift.
Key Program Details
- Applies to forklifts with a lift capacity of 8,000 lbs or greater
- Applicants may be anywhere in California and in any use or sector
- Awards are up to $175,000 per forklift, with up to $10 million per applicant
How It Works
- Must scrap old forklift with an internal combustion engine
(Tier 4 diesel or earlier. LPG and LSI forklifts are eligible.)
- Must replace with an all-electric forklift (battery-electric, hydrogen fuel cell or grid-tied)
Applications are being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis through September 22, 2021 (or until $34 million is awarded).
For more information or to apply, visit https://www.californiavwtrust.org/zero-freight-marine/.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.