On January 21, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will host a webinar to provide updates on COVID-19 vaccine implementation for food and agriculture essential workers. The webinar will also cover vaccine safety and confidence as well as recommendations for vaccine prioritization.
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm PT
- Dr. Janell Routh—Medical Officer, COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, CDC
- Dr. Michelle Colby—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Dr. LeeAnne Jackson—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Dr. Caitlin Boon—Associate Commissioner for Food Policy and Response, FDA
- Dr. Kis Robertson Hale—Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Public Health Science, USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service
RSVP: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Pre-registration is required to attend the webinar. Please submit questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on COVID-19 prevention and vaccination, visit CDC’s COVID-19 website.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.