There are only a few days left to left to register for the Foundations of Management and Employee Handbook Workshop that will be held on April 28-29 in Salinas.
Together, this multi-workshop will help you build a better workplace and ensure compliance.
In Foundations of Management workshop, you will learn:
- What is management, its function and the various roles; and know how to:
- Improve management efficiencies
- Help decline legal complaints
- Create a safer environment
- What specific skill set are needed to be a successful manager
- What the four leadership styles are and how to apply their style in the workplace
- Best Practices to increase their confidence and become a stronger, more confident influencer.
In the Employee Handbook Workshop you will:
- Participate in the build out of your own complete and customized, legally compliant Employee Handbook ready to distribute to your organization’s employees
- Learn from the extensive Q&A discussions regarding the content of the Model Handbook
- Receive dedicated time to have your questions answered all the while being walked through the process of editing and customizing the model handbook.
The venue for these workshops is:
924 E. Blanco Rd.
Salinas, CA 93901
Please register today!
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.