Have a virtual morning coffee with one of the largest and most influential government affairs teams in the fresh produce industry during our exclusive “Lobbying 101 Workshop” on April 7. Western Growers’ government affairs teams in Sacramento, Phoenix and Washington, D.C., will share effective strategies on advocating for the industry and best practices for successfully lobbying elected and regulatory officials.
Register today and learn how YOU can influence change.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Laws are Made
- Laws vs Regulations: What’s the Difference
- The Budget Process
- How Lobbying Works
- How WG Lobbies
- Policy Priorities for Specialty Crops
- Advocacy Opportunities for WG Women
WHO YOU’LL HEAR FROM:
- Dennis Nuxoll, Vice President, Federal Government Affairs
- Matthew Allen, Vice President, State Government Affairs
- Gail Delihant, Senior Director, CA Government Affairs
- Jonathan Sarager, Director, Federal Government Affairs
- Robert Medler, Arizona Government Affairs Manager
- Tracey Chow, Federal Government Affairs Specialist
WG Women’s Lobbying 101 Workshop
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM PT
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*The deadline to register is Monday, April 5
This event is only available to participants of the WG Women Program and is completely FREE. Please note that you MUST be a participant of the WG Women Program to register for this event. To apply for the program, fill out the application here.
For questions, contact Stephanie Metzinger at (949) 529-8781.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.