The Organic Grower Summit 2021, which is sponsored by Western Growers, recently announced that it will feature an educational session that will explore the relationship between Mexico and the United States and how they can support each other’s future organic growth. The “Growing and Selling in the Mexican Organic Market" Educational Session will be held on Thursday, December 2.
Other sessions and workshops include the following:
- Educational Intensive I - Building Resilience through Organic Farming Systems
- Educational Intensive II - SmartFarm: AgTech in the Field
- Educational Session - Organic Grower Perspectives on the Challenges of Scaling
- Educational Session - Innovative and Compatible Ag Inputs for Today's Organic Grower
- Educational Session - CEA: What Does It Mean for Organics?
- Educational Session - Growing and Selling in the Mexican Organic Market
- Keynote Presentation: NEXT-GEN: A Conversation With the Next Generation of Organic Leaders
- Educational Session - Organics at Retail–Performance and Consumer Expectations
The Organic Grower Summit 2021 takes place in-person on December 1 -2, 2021, at the Monterey Hyatt Conference Center in Monterey, CA. All Western Growers members will receive a $100 discount off the full event price. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.