The Organic Grower Summit, which will be held next week in Monterey, Calif., will include education and networking opportunities aimed at supporting the organic community and bolstering innovation on the farm.
Western Growers, who is the presenting sponsor of this year’s Organic Growers Summit, is thrilled to be included in numerous sessions and activities including the following:
- Next Gen: A Conversation with the Next Generation of Organic Leaders: This keynote presentation will explore the landscape of organic fresh produce today. It will be moderated by WG President and CEO Dave Puglia and feature panelists Keith Barnard, Senior Vice President of Sales and Sourcing, Mission Produce; Bianca Kaprielian, CEO and Co-owner, Fruit World; Mike Valpredo, President and Co-founder, Country Sweet Produce.
- SmartFarm – The AgSharks: A spinoff of Western Growers/S2G Ventures AgSharks® Competition, five startups will participate in an agtech pitch competition.
- Vic Smith Honored as Grower of the Year Award Recipient: Longtime Western Growers Board Member Vic Smith of JV Smith Companies will be honored with the Organic Grower of the Year award at the Organic Grower Summit on Thursday, December 2 in Monterey, Calif. Click here to learn more about Smith’s achievements.
Click here for the full schedule.
Organic Grower Summit 2021
Date: December 1-2, 2021
Register: Purchase tickets at https://www.organicgrowersummit.com/registration/
- General Attendee Registration Rates:
- Western Growers Members: $395
- General Attendee: $495
- One-Day Pass for Thursday, December 2: $295
For questions, contact Walt Duflock at (949) 345-5997.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.