Join us for part two of the Leafy Greens Seasonality webinar series, which will cover industry best practices before and during transition periods. This series is hosted by Western Growers Science in collaboration with the Arizona and California LGMAs.
Part 2: Industry Efforts, Tools, and Best Practices to Consider Before and During Transition Periods
This presentation will offer valuable insight regarding:
- Seasonality/transition industry survey results
- Overview of water-related research, trends and conclusions
- Monitoring tools and strategies to consider as it relates to seasonality and water
- Seasonal activities that can impact agricultural water quality
- Best practices and resources during and before transitions
Following the webinar series, additional resources will be provided to help minimize seasonal risks during the transition period.
Event Time: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.