Tomorrow, Western Growers will host an in-person discussion in Salinas, California, on Appendix C of the LGMA-approved metrics. During the meeting, attendees will receive an in-depth overview of Appendix C and also have the opportunity to raise questions and learn about new resources available to the industry.
To attend, RSVP to Scott Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVPing will ensure a seat at the meeting as there is a 50-person limit for this event. No online format will be available.
- Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Time: 9:00 a.m. PT – 11:00 a.m. PT
- Location: Salinas City Hall
- Address: 200 Lincoln Ave., Salinas, CA 93901
- Register: RSVP to Scott Nichols at email@example.com
- Note: Per Monterey County COVID-19 guidelines, masks are mandatory indoors at the City Hall for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Thank you for your compliance.
Western Growers has dedicated significant time and resources updating the pre-harvest product testing and sampling guidance for leafy greens operations, known as “Appendix C of the LGMA-approved metrics.” Click here to view the guidance.
Western Growers also recently hosted a webinar series on this updated pre-harvest product testing and sampling guidance.
Please reach out to WG’s Science team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or questions.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.