Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc. (PCMI) is hosting a webinar on Thursday, September 28, 2017, to cover upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting requirements, as well as provide an overview of the Pinnacle ACA Dashboard.
Resident Affordable Care Act expert and PCMI Compliance Counsel, Jon Alexander, will guide you through the 2017 updates to the tangled web of Affordable Care Act regulations, mandates, and reporting requirements.
When you attend, you'll learn about:
• Affordable Care Act Updates
• Employer Mandate Update (Pay or Play responsibilities)
• Affordable Care Act Reporting Requirements & Updates
• Health Insurance Exchange Subsidy & Penalty Notices
• Deadline dates for Reporting to the IRS
• Potential IRS Fines
• Pinnacle’s ACA Dashboard Reporting Tool
ACA Reporting and the Pinnacle ACA Dashboard
Speaker: Jon Alexander (Bio), Compliance Counsel, Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc.
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
RSVP: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Participation is complimentary
For more information, contact Jon Alexander at (949) 885-2330.
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.