Western Growers is your connection to success. From government affairs to health care and human resources needs to innovation, we exist to support you.
5 Reasons to Renew Your Membership Today
- To make sure your voice is heard. Our federal and state government relations team interacts with decision makers to address water, immigration, environment, crop protection, food safety and other issues that affect your bottom line.
- To access ag-specific HR and legal training, compensation data and more. We have staff who are expertly trained that can come to you, a free Legal Hotline that gives your staff one-on-one access to top-notch legal and regulatory advice, and we maintain products like the Personnel Procedures Manual and HR Practices and Compensation Surveys to keep you in compliance and provide regional, ag-specific compensation data to find and keep top industry talent.
- To get health benefits built for ag employees and business insurance to protect your company. Western Growers Insurance Services (WGIS) is a full-service risk-management agency that provides products for your workers’ unique needs, when they need it and at a price that works for you and them.
- To stay on the leading edge of ag innovation. Through our Science & Technology team, you have access to commodity-specific food safety guidelines, scientific consultations for your company’s needs and monthly Lunch and Learn webinars to keep you updated about the latest technology and industry practices.
- To inspire the next generation of farmers and consumers. Through Western Growers Foundation, you support our mission to plant a fruit and vegetable garden in every willing Arizona and California school.
Renew your membership today!
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.