Join us on June 9 as we present this personalized learning experience on how to effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict. This workshop combines the personalized insights of DiSC® with the proven science of cognitive behavioral theory. Learn how to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace relationships and results.
- Topic: DiSC®- Productive Conflict Workshop
- Date: June 9, 2022
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: 924 E Blanco Road, Salinas, CA 93901-4419
In this training, you will get the opportunity to complete a personalized assessment that generates a 22-page profile to help you explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC style.
In addition, you will learn how to:
- Recognize destructive behaviors
- Deep your understanding of self and others in conflict
- Gain personalized communication strategies to redirect destructive behaviors into more productive responses with colleagues
Space is limited. To register, go to: DiSC® Productive Conflict Workshop
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.