The Salinas Valley Energy Forum is just a few days away, don’t miss your chance to gain insight into the energy industry. The Western Growers Center for Innovation and Technology (WGCIT) and Concentric Power Inc., an energy technology company deploying power solutions for some of the country’s largest grower-shippers, will co-host the first-ever Salinas Valley Energy Forum to help growers and fresh food providers from California’s agricultural regions maintain productivity and improve profitability through energy independence.
The Forum will provide insights into how the region’s agricultural industry can overcome the instability in energy availability, reliability and pricing currently threatening California and beyond. In doing this, WGCIT resident Concentric Power has assembled an expert panel of energy developers, government agencies and solution providers to offer insight on energy geared toward sparing businesses from the next outage and saving them money while meeting corporate sustainability goals.
Forum attendees will learn:
- What is happening across the state from an energy perspective
- Local power options and solutions
- How to execute energy projects at little to no upfront cost
- How to invest in sustainable infrastructure
- How Salinas Valley cities are improving and promoting economic development
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020
Time: 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Taylor Farms Curious Classroom
150 Main Street, 3rd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
- Brian Curtis, Founder and CEO, Concentric Power
- Gregg Morasca, Vice President of Strategic Customers, Schneider Electric
- Rick Sturtevant, California State Energy Coordinator, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Norm Groot, Executive Director, Monterey County Farm Bureau
- Rene Mendez, City Manager, City of Gonzales
REGISTER: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE FORUM
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.