WG&S Magazine has been your trusted source for news and updates about the specialty crop industry for nearly 90 years—and now it is available online through a digital flipbook.
In addition to receiving your print edition in the mail, you can now read the entire magazine—cover to cover—online. Click here to access the January/February 2018 edition.
This new format will also allow you to do the following:
- Download the entire magazine as a PDF.
- Share the magazine on Faceboook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr and Google Plus.
- Directly send the magazine via email.
- Print an article or the entire edition.
- Access the full magazine on mobile phones and tablets.
Additionally, Western Growers’ Membership Guide, which outlines all the resources and services available to Western Growers' members, is now available online here. Contact Ryan Zilker at (949) 885-2249 for questions.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.