Western Growers is a sponsor of the H-2A Roundtable Sessions.
Santa Maria Spanish Session – May 7 ~ Radisson Hotel (1 PM—5 PM)
Santa Maria English Session – May 8 ~ Radisson Hotel (8 AM—4 PM)
Oxnard/Ventura – May 9 ~ Courtyard by Marriott (8 AM—4 PM)
Salinas – June 4 ~ Salinas Sports Complex (8 AM—4 PM)
Sonoma/Santa Rosa – June 6 ~ Sonoma County Farm Bureau (8 AM—4 PM)
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED
- Avoid H-2A Compliance Pitfalls & Best Practices
- Documentation to Support H-2A Compliance
- H-2A Certification Process-Issues and Best Practices
- Housing Requirements of Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Visa Processing- Issues and Best Practices
- Foreign H-2A Recruitment Fraud Issues and Best Practices
- H-2A Worker Contract to Contract Transfers
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions vs. Work Related Injuries
- Upcoming H-2A Regulation Changes — What’s the Process?
INVITED AGENCIES AND GUESTS
- U.S. DOL Wage & Hour Division, Washington DC
- U.S. DOL Wage & Hour Division, Western Region
- U.S. DOL ETA/CNPC Washington DC
- U.S Consulate General, Monterey, MX
- Mexican Government Consulate Representative
- USCIS, California Service Center Operations
- State of CA, Housing and Community Development
- State of CA EDD, Agricultural Services Unit
- Various H-2A and Labor Attorneys
Topics and speakers may vary at each of the scheduled events.
The sessions are offered at no cost and limited to members of sponsoring organizations, H-2A users, customers/subscribers of sponsoring organizations, and agricultural employers.
We reserve the right to refuse sponsorship of or participation in any of the above listed events.
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.