In this highly requested food safety training, you will discover if your business is ready for a regulatory visit and learn more about the claims side of things, should a contamination event occur. Expect to gain insights from your peers while hearing more about the following:
- When to expect visits from FDA or state food regulatory agencies
- How to prepare for regulatory inspections
- Resources that are available to you throughout the year
- Recall and contaminated product policies including basic coverage and triggers
- What to expect during the claim process
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.