This two-part webinar series will share current industry efforts to prevent leafy greens outbreaks during transition periods, an overview of current and ongoing research into the seasonality of romaine outbreaks, considerations for leafy greens food safety programs, and potential food safety evaluation tools. Both webinars are scheduled for one hour. The series is hosted by Western Growers Science in collaboration with the Arizona and California LGMAs.
Following the webinar series, additional resources will be provided to help minimize seasonal risks during the transition period.
Part 1: What We Know About Seasonality Issues and Transition Periods
This presentation will offer valuable insight regarding:
- Seasonality in leafy greens outbreaks
- Overview of current research findings
- Status of ongoing research efforts
- Considerations for leafy green operations
- How data and predictive analytics can address seasonality issues
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.