Join us for part two of the Leafy Greens Seasonality webinar series, which will cover industry best practices before and during transition periods. This series is hosted by Western Growers Science in collaboration with the Arizona and California LGMAs.
This presentation will offer valuable insight regarding:
- Seasonality/transition industry survey results
- Overview of water-related research, trends and conclusions
- Monitoring tools and strategies to consider as it relates to seasonality and water
- Seasonal activities that can impact agricultural water quality
- Best practices and resources during and before transitions
Following the webinar series, additional resources will be provided to help minimize seasonal risks during the transition period.
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.