The Foundations of Management Workshop is designed to prepare new and current supervisor and manager with essential tools to better perform in their role more efficiently and effectively. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- What is management, its function and the various roles; and know how to:
- Improve management efficiencies
- Help decline legal complaints
- Create a safer environment
- What specific skill set are needed to be a successful manager
- What the four leadership styles are and how to apply their style in the workplace
- Best Practices to increase their confidence and become a stronger, more confident influencer.
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.