The gap between consumers and factual information about the food they consume can be daunting at times.
The Western Regional AgVocacy conference—scheduled for Feb. 19-20 in Reno, NV—will provide tangible take-aways, an opportunity to learn more about consumers’ viewpoints and a support system with fellow western U.S. farmers and ranchers.
The event session will focus on topics including the following:
- building online relationship
- creating conversations on a one-on-one, in person basis
- writing with integrity and clarity
- usingTwitter to meet company needs
- organizing a farm-to-fork event at your farm or ranch
- utilizing Periscope and other hot social media tools
For more information and to register, visit http://reno.agchat.rocks/. Be sure to take advantage of the “World Ag Expo” discount by using the code “MJDOA” to get $25 off registration.