Western Growers and Littler Mendelson P.C. present the 2013 California Employment Law Update. The webinar scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 21 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. (PST), will cover timely employment and labor law issues facing the ag industry.
• Expanded rights of employees to review and copy their personnel files
• Workplace Religious Freedom Act
• Contracts for commissioned employees
• Fixed salary for non-exempt employees
• Impact of changes to California Agricultural Labor Relations Act
Speakers include Littler Shareholders Wayne Hersh, Esq. and Michael Gregg, Esq. with Moderator: Jason Resnick, Esq., vice president and general counsel, Western Growers.
This webinar is sponsored by Littler and complimentary for Western Growers members.
Register today. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.