Register Now and Save
Have you registered yet for Western Growers’ 88th Annual Meeting? Registration prices increase on October 7.
Grab your grass skirt and brightest Hawaiian shirt for this year’s Suppliers’ Event. You’ll be thoroughly entertained as you join old friends, network, and groove to live Hawaiian music at this year’s event in Waikiki. The event will take place on the Coconut Grove lawn at the world-renowned Royal Hawaiian Hotel (next to the Sheraton) from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
There will be lots of fun and things to do at the Supplier’s party:
- Talk to a fortune teller and see what the future holds
- Make the night even more magical by taking in some magic tricks
- Always wanted a tattoo, but never got one? Try a beautiful temporary henna tattoo
- Remember the night by having a caricature of yourself drawn
- When you’re ready to sway, join in with the dancers to perfect the hula
- Don’t get too close to the fire-knife dancers, they will shock and amaze your senses
This event will close out the annual meeting in Waikiki, so you won’t want to miss it! Sign up now through our registration page.
Visit www.wgannualmeeting.com today for additional information and details for registration, hotel and travel information, and a full schedule of events. We’ll see you there.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.