Continue to have questions about what the Affordable Care Act means for you? NOW is the time to develop a strategy for your company's future. Please join Western Growers for a workshop on Health Care Reform.
WGIS staff will be on the road to address your health care reform questions. Workshops will be held on Wednesday, November 6th in Woodland and Colusa, CA and Thursday, November 7th in Chico and Corning, CA. For information on each workshop, including specific locations and times, please click here.
What will each workshop cover?
- How much is your insurance going to cost?
- How do I calculate full-time employees (FTEs)?
- Is my company considered a small or large group?
- What if my employees don't want coverage?
- What are the penalties for not providing insurance?
- What do I have to do and when do I have to do it?
Western Growers Insurance Services staff specializing in Crop, and Property and Casualty Insurance will also be speaking and on hand to answer your questions.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.