As your company continues to navigate the current business and public health climate, schedule some regular time to review the WG COVID-19 Resources Page. At the top of the page, you’ll notice a “Latest Updates” section, which will help you identify the most recent guidance and resources.
In case you missed it, here are the latest updates for your attention:
- USDA Direct Payment FAQs: Answers commonly asked questions about the CFAP direct payment eligibility and application requirements.
- FDA/USDA Recommendations for PPE Shortages: Recommendations for sourcing PPE, cloth face coverings, disinfectants and sanitation supplies.
- Cal/OSHA Daily Checklist for Ag Employers: Should be reviewed and completed daily to help agricultural employers prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Cal/OSHA General Checklist for Ag Employers: Intended to help agricultural employers implement their plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Calif. DIR Workers’ Comp EO Guidance: Provides guidance related to implementation of Calif. COVID-19 workers’ comp Executive Order.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.