A new I-9 form was released late last year. This webinar will explore various aspects of I-9 compliance and help companies tackle the challenges they face with respect to Form I-9 compliance.
- Learn about the recent changes to the Form I-9
- Review of common compliance errors
- Understanding how employers can avail themselves of the good faith defense following a Form I-9 ICE audit
- Handling the identity and work authorization document review process
- How to properly make corrections to the Form I-9
- Form I-9 retention requirements; and
- Best practices for completing the Form I-9 process
- Q&A session
Western Growers Vice President and General Counsel
Western Growers Manager of Human Resources
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.