Anthem Blue Cross has alerted Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT) that St. Agnes Medical Center in the Fresno region has terminated its contract. As of May 31, 2018, St. Agnes Medical Center was no longer considered “in-network.”
Please note that WGAT participants who receive care at St. Agnes Medical Center may be subject to greater financial liability as this facility will be considered an out-of-network provider.
The following is a list of alternate participating general acute care hospitals within the same vicinity as St. Agnes Medical Center:
- Madera Community Hospital — 1250 E. Almond Avenue, Madera, CA 93637
- Clovis Community Hospital — 2755 Herndon Avenue, Clovis, CA 93611
- Community Medical Center Fresno — 2823 Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93721
- Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital — 15 E. Audubon Drive, Fresno, CA 93720
- Fresno Surgical Hospital — 6125 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93710
For a complete list of contracting hospitals within Anthem’s network, as well as ambulatory surgical centers and other ancillary facilities, please visit Anthem’s website.
WGAT realizes that there may be continuity of care concerns for members. Please advise us if you are currently pregnant, undergoing a course of treatment, have an authorization for health care services or are otherwise concerned about disruption of treatment. You may be eligible for transition assistance to ensure continuity of care.
WGAT will continue to provide coverage to all members for emergency services provided at any hospital, including St. Agnes Medical Center. WGAT’s customer service staff is available to answer any questions or assist with transition of care matters at (800) 777-7898.