Register today for the 41st Annual APMA Forum, which will host numerous events featuring Western Growers experts including Jason Resnick, Dennis Donohue, Anna Bilderbach and Don Anderson. This conference for human resources, labor and safety professionals in the agricultural industry will be held on January 19-21, 2022, at the Monterey Plaza Hotel in Monterey, Calif.
Western Growers-led activities include the following:
- H-2A Panel: Jason Resnick (WG Senior Vice President & General Counsel) with Dax Deason, Ruben Lugo, Jeanne Malitz, Julio Sanchez & David Singh
- Innovation and Technology in Ag: Dennis Donohue (Director of WG Center for Innovation & Technology) with Center residents Pauline Canteneur (FarmWise), Mike Dodson (Pago) and Amy Tomlinson (Concentric Power)
- HR Trends – Pandemic Making You Feel Burned Out?: Anna Bilderbach (WG Learning & Development Manager)
- H-2A Filings & H-2ALC—FLC Requirements: Jason Resnick
- Opiates and Related Drugs of Abuse in the Workplace: Don Anderson (Pinnacle Claims Management, Vice President of Pharmacy Benefit and Health Management)
- 2022 Labor & Employment Law Update: Patrick Moody & Jason Resnick
Click here to view full 2022 Forum Schedule and Brochure.
Conference rates are as follows:
- APMA Member – $495/person
- APMA Non-Member – $595/person
*Rates will increase by $100/person on December 15, 2021
For more information about the 2022 APMA Forum, visit http://agpersonnel.org/events/forum/.