On December 1, 2021, the Colorado Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association (CFVGA) will be hosting its Produce Labor Conference to provide guidance on ag labor recruiting and retention in Colorado. The in-person conference will feature breakout sessions designed to help Colorado fruit and vegetable growers understand the current conditions with regulatory impacts; learn updates on current and new programs; and find innovative solutions for produce farms in Colorado.
Jason Resnick, WG Senior Vice President & General Counsel, and Walt Duflock, WG Vice President of Innovation, will be among the featured speakers at the conference. Resnick will be presenting on “Trends in US Domestic and International Farmworker Situation” while Duflock will speak on “The Agtech Revolution.”
In addition to Resnick and Duflock’s sessions, other conference events and activities include the following:
- Survey Findings: What Colorado Employers Think
- General Session: Unpacking the Agricultural Workers’ Rights Act
- Pitch Session: Exhibitor 30-Second Pitches
- General Session: Innovative Agtech Solutions
- General Session: Hearing Farmworker Perspectives
Click here for the full agenda.
2nd Annual CFVGA Produce Labor Conference
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Location: Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, 25690 E. Quincy Ave. Aurora, CO 80016
- CFVGA Member: $40 early/$50 after Nov 24
- Non-Member of CFVGA: $60 early/$70 after Nov 24
- Beginning Farmers (0-10 years): Free
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information, contact CFVGA Executive Director Marilyn Bay Drake at email@example.com or 303-594-3827.