Western Growers is hosting a webinar on Thursday, October 6, to help you avoid tax penalties and remain in compliance with the latest Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements.
Under ACA, employers with 50 or more full-time employees and equivalents must offer qualifying health benefits coverage to full-time employees and dependents at least once per year.
But did you know there are Employer Mandate penalties? Do you understand the appeal process if you receive an Employer Mandate Penalty notice? Did you know that if any of your full-time employees obtain subsidized health insurance exchange coverage, you will receive an exchange notice and may be subject to a tax penalty? Do you understand the pros and cons of filing an appeal? This webinar will help you address all those questions!
Being apprised of new ACA rules is one thing; making sure you’ve made requisite changes and can avoid tax penalties is another. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why employees might still seek a subsidy and what to do if a federal or state exchange notifies you
- When to appeal and other options if you receive an exchange notice
- What to look for in a plan to make sure you are compliant with ACA guidelines
- What exposure to risk of penalties you may have and what changes you can make to avoid them
- New updates about ACA reporting for reporting year 2016
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST
Speakers: Richard Hines, Large Group Regional Sales Manager, WG Insurance Services. Bio.
Jonathan Alexander, General Counsel, WG Assurance Trust. Bio.
For more information, contact Natalie Krosel at (949) 885-2203.