In August 2016, the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment published updated warning regulations under the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (Proposition 65) and provided a two-year transition period for compliance. Now companies need to be in compliance with the updated warning regulations. Successfully navigating Prop. 65 is a simple way to minimize the risk of lawsuits in California. Are you compliant?
Please join us for this informative webinar exploring Prop. 65. In this webinar, attorneys from the law firm Shook Hardy Bacon LLP we will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Posting Prop 65 warnings at facilities
- Product labeling on packaging and on websites
- Special considerations for the produce industry
- The anatomy of a Prop 65 case
The session will be moderated by WG Vice President & General Counsel Jason Resnick.
Prop 65 Compliance for Growers, Shippers and Processors
- Paul La Scala, Partner at Shook Hardy & Bacon. Bio.
- Naoki Kaneko, Partner at Shook Hardy & Bacon. Bio.
- Emily Weissenberger, Associate at Shook Hardy & Bacon. Bio.
- Jason Resnick, Vice President & General Counsel at Western Growers. Bio.
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PDT
RSVP: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Participation is complimentary
For more information, contact Jason Resnick at (949) 885-2253.
Start Growing Today
Farming has never been more challenging, which is why Western Growers invests in fully committed advocates – your advocates – in Sacramento, Phoenix, and Washington, D.C. Only Western Growers offers members so many business services, supported by more than 400 dedicated employees.