Join us for an exclusive WG Women Performance Coaching Training on January 26, where you will learn practical and effective coaching strategies to improve employee performance. At the end of this course, you will be able to proficiently identify the tools, skills and knowledge your employee needs to reach their goals and how to provide them. This workshop will deliver tangible tips and tools that you can immediately apply to both your professional and personal life, and it guarantees that you will leave the course feeling more confident in your role of management and leadership. WG Women programs and events are a member benefit of Western Growers. Please contact Kim Sherman at email@example.com for membership information.
What you'll learn:
- Strategies for empowering your employees to reach their potential, develop their competency, improving their ability to contribute to the organization
- Tools to develop a strong relationship of trust with your team
- Effective communication techniques for performance management, including active listening properly handling difficult conversations and coaching employees to successes
- Methods for establishing goals, expectations and action plans
- Practical approaches for increasing employee satisfaction, happiness and motivation levels
- Tips on how to groom your employee for future positions that make the best use of their talent and potential
Join Western Growers
Western Growers members care deeply for the food they grow, the land they sustain, the people they employ, and the community in which they live.