The Foundations of Management Workshop is designed to prepare new and current supervisor and manager with essential tools to better perform in their role more efficiently and effectively. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- What is management, its function and the various roles; and know how to:
- Improve management efficiencies
- Help decline legal complaints
- Create a safer environment
2. What specific skill set are needed to be a successful manager
3. What the four leadership styles are and how to apply their style in the workplace
4. Best Practices to increase their confidence and become a stronger, more confident influencer.
Employee Handbook Workshop
Register now to attend a hands-on workshop to build out a complete and customized, legally compliant Employee Handbook ready to distribute to your organization’s employees!*
What to Expect:
- Materials to help you prepare provided electronically two weeks ahead of the event.
- Dedicated time during the workshop to have your questions answered while being walked through the process of editing and customizing the Model Handbook.
- The Model Handbook will be provided at the Workshop (attendees must bring a laptop computer for real-time editing).
Ahead of the Workshop:
- Complete Workbook assignments before the event and discuss specific Handbook provisions provided in the Workbook with your organization’s decision-makers for input.
- Prepare your list of questions to discuss at the Workshop.
This event contains TWO seminars, each can be purchased separately or bundled.
This in-person training, taking place in Modesto, CA, is intended for Business Owners, C-Suite Management, HR Professionals, Department Leaders and Frontline Managers/Supervisors.