January 1, 2018, rang in a host of new California employment laws. Whether you own and operate a company in California or you just do business here, you need to be aware of these new laws. Western Growers will be hosting a webinar on February 7 to help members get in compliance with the new California labor and employment laws.
This webinar will cover:
- The new Parent Leave Act
- Changes in the minimum wage and minimum salary for exempt employees
- New law for handling immigration agency inspections and investigations
- New obligations on employers to prevent and correct discrimination and harassment
- New law on preventing salary history in hiring
- California’s new “ban the box” law
- New guidelines concerning transgender employees
- Expanded Labor Commissioner authority
- And more!
2018 California Employment Law Update Webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PST
Speaker: Jason Resnick, Vice President and General Counsel. Bio.
RSVP: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER