Western Growers will honor David Gill as one of the fresh produce industry’s most distinguished pioneers, when he is presented with the 2017 Award of Honor during Western Growers 92nd Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Gill’s achievements and service to the industry will be recognized at the Chairman’s Reception and Award Dinner at the WG Annual Meeting on Monday, October 30, 2017. There, Gill will be honored by his peers, friends and family. Here’s how to attend the ceremony.
Gill’s visionary leadership has played an integral role in the success of Rio Farms, Gills Onions, Growers Express, True Leaf Farms – Church Brothers Farms, American Farms, G&H Farms and Mission Ranches, growing the capacity of each company to bring fresh produce to the state, nation and world. After suffering a horrific helicopter accident in 1998 that left him with a broken neck and back, Gill fought against the odds and went on to win the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am 14 months later, demonstrating to millions the resiliency and determination that friends and colleagues in agriculture have long admired.
For more information about Gill’s impact on the industry, click here to read our press release.
Reserve a custom congratulatory ad
- Visit our Annual Meeting webpage and select “Congratulatory Ad” from the list of options.
- Those purchasing ads can create their own congratulatory ad or work with Western Growers’ Marketing team to design a one-of-a-kind message. Ads will be displayed in the 2017 Award Dinner Program and all proceeds benefit the Western Growers Foundation.
Reserve a table for 10 at the Chairman’s Reception and Award Dinner
- Reservations include preferred seating at the front of the room for the best view of the stage, entertainment and the Award of Honor recipients.
- Each table reservation includes 10 tickets for the dinner, two complimentary bottles of wine and a congratulatory ad in the 2017 Award Dinner Program.
- To purchase a table, visit our Annual Meeting webpage and select “Golden Circle Table” from the list of options. Proceeds of table purchases will also go towards the Western Growers Foundation.
Please help us in congratulating this year’s recipient of the Award of Honor!
For questions about the table or ad reservations, please contact Ryan Zilker at (949) 885-2249.