Salinas – Join Western Growers Legal Counsel on March 22, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for this hands-on workshop. You will build out a complete and customized, legally compliant Employee Handbook ready to distribute to your organization’s employees!
Materials to help you prepare will be provided electronically two weeks ahead of the event.
What to Expect:
- Dedicated time during the workshop to have your questions answered while being walked through the process of editing and customizing the Model Handbook.
- The Model Handbook will be provided at the Workshop.
What to Do Ahead of the Workshop:
- Complete Workbook assignments before the event and discuss specific Handbook provisions provided in the Workbook with your organization’s decision-makers for input.
- Prepare your list of questions to discuss at the Workshop.
What to Bring Day of the Workshop:
- Attendees must bring a laptop computer for real-time editing.
Space is limited.
To register for this event, go to Employee Handbook Workshop.
Registration will close on March 7.