Join us for an exclusive WG Women Performance Coaching Training on January 26, where you will learn practical and effective coaching strategies to improve employee performance.
At the end of this course, you will be able to proficiently identify the tools, skills and knowledge your employee needs to reach their goals and how to provide them. This workshop will deliver tangible tips and tools that you can immediately apply to both your professional and personal life, and it guarantees that you will leave the course feeling more confident in your role of management and leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Strategies for empowering your employees to reach their potential, develop their competency, improving their ability to contribute to the organization
- Tools to develop a strong relationship of trust with your team
- Effective communication techniques for performance management, including active listening properly handling difficult conversations and coaching employees to successes
- Methods for establishing goals, expectations and action plans
- Practical approaches for increasing employee satisfaction, happiness and motivation levels
- Tips on how to groom your employee for future positions that make the best use of their talent and potential
Performance Coaching Workshop
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM PT
Register: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This event is completely FREE for Western Growers members and participants of the WG Women program. WG Women resources and events are a member benefit of Western Growers. Please contact Kim Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org for membership information.
About the WG Women Program
Western Growers (WG) believes that women are essential to the future of agriculture, which is why we have developed WG Women, a program that prepares women for positions of leadership within WG member companies and the broader fresh produce industry.
After a short hiatus to retool during the COVID-19 pandemic, WG Women is back with a new series of virtual leadership development opportunities, including online leadership, social media and traditional media training courses.