If you own a business in California or do business here and your company has 50 or more employees, anyone who acts as a supervisor at your company must, by law, take sexual harassment prevention training. Even if you don’t have 50 employees or operate your business in California, training is strongly recommended to protect your business and employees – every company needs supervisors who know the law.
We understand many sexual harassment courses are expensive and are tailored to suit the needs of supervisors based in an office environment. However, they may not understand what managers in the agriculture industry go through outside of the office. We do.
That’s why we’re offering sexual harassment prevention training courses next month in Salinas. As the leading partner in the growing and shipping industries, Western Growers knows the unique challenges your managers face.
Send your managers to our in person, interactive, two-hour, AB-1825 and AB-2053 compliant workshop to:
- learn the legal definitions of sexual harassment and employment discrimination
- practice how to address issues
- discuss legal obligations managers have to their employees
- study the consequences of sexual harassment on individuals and your company
- learn about abusive conduct in the workplace and why you need to address it
We offer courses in English and Spanish for a minimal cost:
- Western Growers members: $50/attendee
- Non-members: $70/attendee
Thursday, August 27 at 10:00am – 12:00pm (English session) > REGISTER
Thursday, August 27 at 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Spanish session) > REGISTER
If you have questions, please contact Adriana Robles at [email protected].