Don’t miss Western Growers Legal Updates Webinar Series, moderated by WG’s Vice President and General Counsel, Jason Resnick tomorrow at 11:00 AM (PDT). Attorneys from Dentons’ global team will offer their insights on Agricultural Trade: Current Climate and Trends: Practical Considerations During COVID-19 and Beyond.
Western Growers is partnering with members of the Western Growers Ag Legal Network to bring back the popular Legal Updates Webinar Series. This webinar series is designed to equip ag professionals with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate a host of pressing legal issues from employment and labor law, food safety liability, import/export regulatory issues, PACA, protecting trade secrets and IP, and more.
The series provides Western Growers members with an opportunity to learn from legal experts who serve the ag industry. Participants will gain insights into many of the practical legal issues that confront our industry.
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Time: 11:00 p.m. PT
- Michael J. Duvall, Partner, Dentons US LLP
- Susanne Cook, Senior Partner, Dentons Cohen & Grigsby
- Michael E. Zolandz, Office Managing Partner, Dentons
- Steven A. Harris, Counsel, Dentons Cohen & Grigsby
- Megan Finkelstein, Customs & Trade Consultant, Dentons Cohen & Grigsby
Click here to learn more and to register.