The Arizona Department of Agriculture is reminding the agriculture industry of the range of export services it provides, as well as enhancements they have made in providing these services.
Yuma County Federal and State Phytosanitary Certificate
- Plant Services Division inspection staff will be offering a new 6-day-a-week service Monday through Saturday beginning on September 1, 2017, and running through March 31, 2018, for international and domestic export inspection and certification needs in Yuma County.
- There will be no additional charge for the Saturday service; Saturday service will continue as long as there is demand.
- Staff will continue to offer extended hours each day to meet export demands.
- The cost for a federal phytosanitary certificate (international shipments) is $56 ($50 plus $6 Federal administrative fee) and the cost for a state phytosanitary certificate (domestic shipments) is $50 for the first load on site at the time of inspection and $10 for each additional load on-site at the time of inspection. Please note these fees cover both the inspection of the commodity lot presented for export and the certificate.
Statewide Federal and State Phytosanitary Certificate
- International and domestic export inspections and certification are offered state-wide, Monday through Friday with extended hours (except in Yuma County).
- Both export certifications can be requested and paid for through the electronic PCIT system. If you need assistance with accessing PCIT for the first time, division staff can assist. Contact information to request service or for any questions is as follows:
- Phoenix Operations (Maricopa, Pinal, Gila, Navajo, Apache, Yavapai, and Mohave Counties) – (602) 542-0981
- Tucson Operations (Graham, Greenlee, Cochise, Santa Cruz and Pima Counties) – (520) 628-6314
- Yuma Operations (Yuma and La Paz Counties) – (928) 341-1780
For more information, contact AnnaMarie Knorr at (602) 451-0658.