If you own or do business in California and your company has 50 or more employees, anyone who acts as a supervisor at your company must, by law, take sexual harassment prevention training every two years. Even if you don’t have 50 employees at your company, Western Growers highly recommends you still send your managers to training.
We understand many sexual harassment courses are expensive and tailored to suit the needs of supervisors based in an office environment. They may not understand what managers in your industry go through. We do.
That’s why we’re offering Sexual Harassment Prevention training in Santa Maria February 12-13, 2015. As the leading partner in the growing and shipping industries, we at Western Growers know the unique challenges your managers face. The course also includes new abuse-prevention training as required by California law.
Send your managers to our in person, interactive, two-hour, AB-1825 compliant workshop to:
- learn the legal definitions of sexual harassment and employment discrimination
- practice how to address issues
- discuss legal obligations the managers have to their employees
- study the consequences of sexual harassment on individuals and your company
We offer courses in English and Spanish for a minimal cost:
- Western Growers members: $50/attendee
- Non-members: $70/attendee
Can’t make it to Santa Maria? Plan now to send your supervisors to the following locations:
- Fresno: April 2-3, 2015
- Modesto: June 18-19, 2015
If you have questions, please contact Adriana Robles.