Prepare your HR Professionals with this four-hour Harassment, Discrimination, and Abusive Conduct training designed to equip them with the knowledge they need to comply with the requirements outlined in SB-1343, AB-1825, AB-2053, SB-396, SB-400, and SB-188. Participants will also gain a deeper understanding of how sexual harassment affects health, productivity, quality, and service. By the end of this training, individuals will be able to effectively:
- Train managers and non-supervisory staff in federal and state anti-harassment practices
- Identify abusive conduct and harassment based on gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, and other protected classes
- List the costly consequence of not addressing complaints and conducting a thorough investigation
- Recognize adverse employment actions made against those who file a complaint and address retaliatory behavior
- Apply best practices that support a more inclusive culture.
Date: February 16, 2023
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Early Bird Discount – Expires February 9, 2023
- Member: $590
- Non-Member: $770
- Regular Cost
- Member: $660
- Non-Member: $860
To register, contact Anna Bilderbach at email@example.com or click here today!