Join Western Growers for the Organic Grower Summit 2021 on December 1-2 for a series of educational sessions and workshops aimed at improving the bottom line for organic farmers.
OGS 2021 recently announced details on three featured workshops:
- “Organic Grower Perspectives on the Challenges of Scaling” – this session will explore how organic growing operations can navigate the changing marketplace to better fill the supply chain and offer products on a mass scale
- “Building Resilience through Organic Farming Systems” – an in-depth workshop on soil health practices and strategies employed in organic production systems that can build resilience to climate shock
- “Innovative and Compatible Ag Inputs for Today’s Organic Grower” – an examination of how organic growers can best utilize approved bio inputs in the most efficient and effective manner for their crops and bottom line.
These three workshops will accompany a number of other riveting information sessions on the ever-changing organic production opportunities and challenges as well as keynote presentations from influential and preeminent speakers. Click here for the full schedule.
As part of Western Growers sponsorship of the event, all Western Growers members will receive a $100 discount on the general attendee registration. Exhibitor booth registration is also now open. All startups in the Western Growers Center for Innovation & Technology are eligible for a discount on the booth registration. Register for the event or purchase an agtech startup booth at https://www.organicgrowersummit.com/registration/.
Organic Grower Summit 2021
Date: December 1-2, 2021
Register: Registration for both General Attendee Registration and Exhibitor Booth Registration is available at https://www.organicgrowersummit.com/registration/
- General Attendee Registration Rates:
- Western Growers Members: $395
- General Attendee: $495
- One-Day Pass for Thursday, December 2: $295
- Exhibitor Booth Registration Rates:
- WGCIT Innovation Alley Pavilion Table (include 1 registration): $1,000
- 8×10 Booth (includes 3 registrations): $3,900
For questions, contact Walt Duflock at (949) 345-5997.