Western Growers Insurance Services now offers premium benefit plans that address the expanding and increasingly complex needs of today’s winery businesses.
The recently-launched Winery Health Benefits Program is the industry’s first tailor-made employee benefits package for winery employers. The program includes exclusive plans and WGIS’ “bend-the-trend” pricing that will help companies enrolled in the program become an employer of choice.
Additionally, the program will help keep expenses in control and have a large impact on the following:
- Cost of benefit/insurance program for winery businesses
- Time demands of service issues
- Clearly defined goals for HR/benefit/insurance efforts
- ROI (return on investment)
- Ability to attract/retain the best talent
- Level of morale and employee engagement